Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nice to Meet You!!

We finally have a family blog! Quite exciting for the both of us (and by the both of us I mean me)! I am sitting here talking with Mary (my sister-in-law) and she asked me why Konner and I don't have a blog. Well, I don't have a reason why, so I decided to start one. Right now, this very instant. But before we can start a blog, some introductions are in order.

Konner Wiscombe is the oldest of five AMAZING children, and is from Colorado. Konner plays rugby for BYU, works at Provo Canyon School, and is studying International Relations.

I am the fifth of eight children and I am from Utah. I work as a nurse on the Medical Oncology floor at Utah Valley Hospital and I also work at Provo Canyon School.

Konner and I have been married for 3 short weeks, and we have had such a BLAST! here are some pictures of our courtship. Included in these pictures are when I flew to Colorado to visit Konner.

Also included in these these pictures is 4th of July weekend. I was working one night at Provo Canyon School when my sister Melba called me at 3:00 in the morning to tell me to come out. When I went out there, instead of Melba, there was Konner. He had finished work the day before and drove the whole day to surprise me. It was the BEST surprise I have ever had in my whole life! God luck trying to top that one off, Konner!

Konner and I at the Zoo in Colorado.




Konner and I at the 4th of July parade
He rubs my feet! Even when my sisters make fun of him (notice Tia in the back. Secretly she was jealous)

1 comment:

  1. I la la la LOVE it Kina. and i feel oh so honored to be the very FIRST comment on your very FIRST post of your very FIRST family blog. . . yeah. haha you guys are so cute! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete